Filing A Complaint

The LFUC Human Rights Commission investigates alleged cases of discrimination in employment, housing and public accommodation.


The HRC can only investigate cases of discrimination in Lexington-Fayette County, KY. Please contact your local or state Commission if you have a complaint outside of Lexington, KY.


You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader and a valid email account to file a complaint on-line. If you do not have email, you can print the form and mail it to the HRC at the address below.



Public Accommodation

342 Waller Ave., Suite 1A

Lexington, KY 40504

Ph: (859) 252-4931

Fax (859) 252-7057